Burma Tours delivers a unique insider’s perspective of the world’s great destinations. The company shares hidden places not mentioned in guidebooks, introduces you to locals you wouldn’t otherwise meet and reveals traditions you may not discover on your own.
Our travel consultants are well selected and travel extensively to the destinations that we offers services. One of the reason that we are the favorite choice for our customers is we are listening to your personal interest and make the tours like you want with highest flexibility.
We are recommended on many famous online channels including travel forums and journals.
1. Our Legal Basis
Burma Tours Asia is managed by Holiday Indochina Travel with the motto of bring you the Always Perfect Service. The modern technology is developing day by day and makes our world closer and closer by e-books, forums, videos ect. We are here, however, trying to keep traveling closest to its original meaning – exploring and enjoying.
HIT INDOCHINA CO., LTD
Tax code: 0102756317
International Tour Operator License: 0091/TCLH
HIT Indochina is a legal operator of travel services to Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia.
Our headquarter address in Vietnam is: HIT Indochina Co., LTD at Level 2, No 17/167 Tay Son street, Hanoi, Vietnam
No(58/B), 5th Floor, San Pya(6)St, San Pya Block, Thingungyun Tsp, Yangon
Local Support (Office hours): +959 262 99 33 06
Local Support (Out of office): +959 420 13 64 70/ +959 254 13 2825 (Mr. Si Thu)
2. Our Business Commitments
– We are a local operator with physical address in Myanmar then we can offer you very best price of Burma package tours.
– Our experts traveled throughout Burma (Myanmar) several times
– We give up-t0-date advice that is only known by locals and/or someone truly experienced at least once.
– Our prices are unbeatable due to efficient connections with local suppliers and hotels.
– Our services are hand-picked by our experts who used exactly those services by themselves.
– We respond you within at least 24 hours in multi languages: English, French, Spanish and even Chinese Mandarin.
Contact to Burma Travel Tours Experts to start up your Burma Tours now!